As per the announcements, the
National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared JEE
(Joint Entrance Examination – Main) Paper 2 results on Thursday
18th March, 2021, for the February session. Students who appeared in
the following exam can check the results online on the official
website of NTA (jeemain.nta.nic.in).
Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Mains) paper 2 is a national level undergraduate All India Architecture Entrance Exam for the B.Arch and B.Plan programs offered by the different institutes/universities across the nation. The exam is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for providing admission to the students at different Institutes, universities, and colleges of architecture. Formerly the exam was conducted as the AIEEE (All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination). Architecture Aspirants need the application number and date of birth/password to check the result of JEE Mains Paper 2 need.
The Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank JEE Main Paper 2 2021 result tweet
Steps for checking the JEE Main Paper 2 2021 Result
- Visit the official website of NTA for JEE Mains – Click Here
- Now Click on the “JEE (Main) February 2021 Session Paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Plan.) Result”
- After doing the steps mentioned above you will automatically redirect to the page where you have to fill in the following details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, and security pin that is given on the page, to open the result.
- Now Click on the Submit button.
- Don’t forget to download the result.