KLEE 2021 application form has been released by the Commissioner for Entrance Exams (CEE) Kerala for admission to the 5-year integrated LLB program administered by participating colleges in Kerala. Candidates can apply for KLEE 2021 from its official website from July 19, 2021, till July 28, 2021. For applying, eligible candidates can visit the CEE Kerala application portal, i.e., cee.kerala.gov.in.
CEE Kerala will conduct the KLEE 2021 exam in online mode and the dates for the same will be announced shortly.
Direct link for KLEE 2021 5-year integrated LLB program – Click Here
KLEE 2021 Exam Highlights
KLEE 2021 5-year LLB Application Schedule
Steps to fill the KLEE application form 2021
- Visit the official website of the CEE Kerala, i.e., cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Here, click on the link that shows "Integrated Five Year LL.B 2021". It will redirect you to the KLEE 2021 registration portal.
- Now, click on the "Registration" tab.
- By scrolling down, you will get the declaration. Tick marks them all and clicks on the "Proceed for Registration" tab.
- To get yourself registered, enter your email id, date of birth, mobile number, and password.
- Next, complete the application form by filling all the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload documents like a signature, photograph, birth certificate, etc.
- Submit the form and take a printout.