Last Updated: September 25th, 2021
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad has opened the CAT 2021 application form correction window today, 25th September 2021. Applicants who want to make any modifications to their CAT 2021 application form can do so online mode on the official website of CAT, i.e., iimcat.ac.in.
Applicants can only edit the information such as a photograph, signature, and test city decisions in the CAT 2021 application form throughout this correction period. CAT 2021 will be conducted in computer-based mode on November 28, 2021, at several test cities in India. This year Srinagar has also been added as a test city preference option for the CAT exam.
How to edit details in CAT 2021 application form
Follow the steps given below to make corrections in CAT registration form 2021.
- Go to the official website of CAT, i.e., iimcat.ac.in
- After that, click on the ‘Existing user/ Registered candidate login’ link.
- You have to enter the User ID and password.
- Candidates have to click on 'Go to Application Form' and can access the option to edit CAT 2021 application form.
- Then click on the submit button.