Today, the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will release the APJEE 2022 application form online at apdhte.nic.in. Candidates who wish to apply for APJEE 2022 admission must complete the online application form by June 15.
Initial registration, application form filling, document uploading, and application fee payment are all phases in the APJEE registration 2022 process. Candidates from outside of Arunachal Pradesh will have to pay Rs. 700 as an application fee, while those from Arunachal Pradesh would have to pay Rs. 500. Before filling out the APJEE application form, candidates should make sure they meet the qualifying requirements.
Steps to fill APJEE 2022 application form
Candidates can follow the procedures below to fill out the APJEE registration form 2022:
- Go to apdhte.nic.in, the official website of APJEE 2022.
- Then APJEE 2022 registration page and fill out the form.
- Fill in the registration form's essential information and submit it.
- To fill out the application form, log in using the credentials you were given.
- Follow the instructions for uploading papers and paying the application cost.
The APJEE admit card will be mailed to registered candidates on June 18. With the use of their application number and password, candidates will be able to get their hall tickets. The APJEE 2022 test will be held on June 25 by the authorities. Candidates who pass the test will be contacted for counselling and admission to APJEE 2022 participating institutes.