About VITEEE 2021
VITEEE is popularly known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination, which is an undergraduate national level entrance exam conducted every year by the VIT University, Vellore, to provide admission in B.Tech courses at VIT Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati.
VITEEE is a computer-based online examination consists of 125 questions, which is divided into five sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English. Aspiring candidates must have to complete the exam within a time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
VIT, University released the application form (Online) for VITEEE 2021 on November 30, 2020. The last date to fill the application form is March 30, 2021. VITEEE exam for session 2021 will going to be conducted from November 4, 2020, to January 30, 2021.
VITEEE Exam 2021: Key Element
VITEEE Exam 2021: Important Dates
Important dates of the VITEEE 2021 exam such as application form, admit card, exam, and result are listed below. Candidates must go through the dates related to the VITEEE exam by mentioned below table:
VITEEE Exam 2021: Registration Process
VITEEE Exam 2021 registration process commences on 30th November, 2020, till March 30, 2021. Candidates who want to participate in the exam have to apply for the exam by filling the application form through the official website of the VITEEE. It is an online process that involves the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of VITEEE – Click Here
- Click on the link New User.
- Fill required details.
- Click on the Register button.
- Get Password and email id to login to the VITEEE application form.
Step 2: Fill VITEEE online application form 2021
- Re-login using unique VITEEE ID
- Fill all the details
- Choosing of VIT campus
- Choose the subject of your choice
- Click Save & Next.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- After clicking Save & Next, the fee payment page will be redirected.
- Choose payment mode (Net Banking, Credit card, and Debit Card).
- Click Proceed to pay.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned photograph (Check the Dimension).
- Upload the scanned signature (Check the Dimension).
Step 5: Final Submission
- After completing all the steps mentioned above candidates will have to do the final submission of the VIT application form.
- Don’t forget to download the filled-in application form.
VITEEE Exam 2021: Eligibility
Candidates who want to take admission in the different B.Tech courses offered by various VIT campuses, i.e., VIT Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati will have to take the common entrance exam conducted by the VIT University, Vellore. For this students have to be fit the eligibility criteria of the VITEEE 2021 issued by the exam conducting authority. Listed below are the eligibility criteria for the VITEEE 2021 entrance exam:
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology (PCM/ PCB) from a recognized board.
- Reservation of 10% is provided to the SC/ST or Jammu & Kashmir and North Indian states belongings for appearing in the entrance (50% marks are required by them to be eligible).
Note: Nationality – Indian Nationals/NRI/PIO/OCI holders
VITEEE Exam 2021: Exam Layout
VITEEE 2021 exam is a computer-based online exam. The VITEEE exam consists of 125 questions. The paper comprises of 5 sections i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English. Students will have to answer all the questions within the time duration of 2 hours 30 minutes. At the time of filling out the application form candidates have to choose the subjects according to their priority list, i.e., MPCEA for B.Tech aspirants and BPCEA for B.Tech (Bio-stream) for Bio-engineering, Biotechnology, CSE with specialization in Bioinformatics, ECE with specialization in Biomedical Engineering program aspirants.
- VITEEE 2021 entrance will going to be a computer-based mode.
- The paper consists of MCQ questions.
- Total of 125 objective questions.
- Each correct answer will carry a 1 mark.
- No marks shall be deducted for giving an incorrect answer.
- B.Tech – Candidates have to choose the MPCEA (Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/English/Aptitude) subjects at the time of filling the VITEEE application form.
- B.Tech (Bio-stream) - Candidates have to choose the BPCEA (Biology/Physics/Chemistry/English/Aptitude) subjects at the time of filling the VITEEE application form. Listed below is the B.Tech courses provided for the students of Bio-stream:
- Bio-engineering - VIT Bhopal
- Biotechnology - VIT Vellore
- CSE with specialisation in Bioinformatics - VIT Vellore
- ECE with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering programs - VIT Vellore
VITEEE Exam 2021: Admission Procedure
All the candidates who want to take admission to the undergraduate engineering programs offered by the different campuses of VIT have to go through some of the steps listed below:
- Firstly, candidates have to fit the eligibility criteria issued by the exam conducting authority of VITEEE Exam 2021.
- Now, they have to fill the application form for VITEEE 2021 through online or offline mode.
- The admit card will be issued to the candidates online itself, after which candidates need to appear for the VITEEE 2021 exam as per the date scheduled by them.
- Qualified candidates now have to register for the counseling round (dates for counselling will be announced by VIT University on the official website after the declaration of the VITEEE 2021result).
- They have to reach on time at the counselling center for document verification.
- The documents required by the candidates at the time of VITEEE 2021 counselling are as follows:
VITEEE Exam 2021: Syllabus
VITEEE is a university level entrance exam conducted every year by the VIT University, Vellore for providing admission in the B.Tech courses at different campuses of VIT University. The VITEEE exam consists of 5 sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Aptitude, and English. Tabulated below is the important topics covered by different sections in the syllabus of the VITEEE 2021 exam:
The section of Physics in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 35 questions. The VITEEE 2021 exam syllabus for this section are as follows:
The section of Chemistry in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 35 questions. The VITEEE 2021 exam syllabus for this section are as follows:
The section of Mathematics in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 40 questions. The VITEEE 2021 exam syllabus for this section are as follows:
VITEEE Biology syllabus is important for candidates who are applying for the BPCEA course. The section of Biology in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 40 questions. The VITEEE 2021 exam syllabus for this section are as follows:
English in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 05 questions. The section consists of the Multiple Choice Questions testing the comprehension of a short passage or line of poems, English grammar, and pronunciation. The passages, lines of poems, dialogues, grammar, and pronunciation items are based on the higher secondary or equivalent education.
The section of Aptitude in the VITEEE 2021 exam consisting of 10 questions. The VITEEE 2021 exam syllabus for this section are as follows:
VITEEE Exam 2021: Guidelines
VITEEE 2021 exam is going to be an online exam. Candidates are recommended to make the instructions clear in their mind while appearing for the VITEEE 2021 exam. The exam day guidelines for VITEEE 2021 Exam are listed below:
- Candidates must have reach the exam center on reporting time. Entries after gate closure time will be prohibited.
- Candidates have to bring their own hand sanitizer, mask, gloves, transparent water bottle, ball pen.
- It is also necessary to bring all the documents, such as admit card, ID proof – as mentioned in the VITEEE 2021 admit card.
- Only the admit card with the original id card will be valid.
- Electronic devices, jewellery, etc., inside the exam center, will not be allowed.
Institutes Participating in VITEEE 2021
VITEEE is an undergraduate national level entrance exam conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore (VIT) to provide admission to the B.Tech courses of different VIT University campuses.
Listed below are the participating VIT campuses with the programs offered by them:
VITEEE Exam 2021: Exam Cities
VITEEE Exam 2021 is going to be held at 199 Exam Centres in 34 cities in India. The exam also provides 4 International exam centers to facilitate foreign and NRI applicants. Tabulated below is the list of exam centers with codes candidates can choose from according to their ease at the time of registration.
Domestic Exam Centers
International Test Centers
FAQ Concerning VITEEE 2021
Q1. Does making changes in the application form of the VITEEE exam after the submission could be possible?
A1. Yes, you can make changes after the submission of the application form. The Application Form Correction date will be issued by the VIT University, Vellore after the last date to apply is over.
Q2. Does VITEEE 2021 have any registration fee?
A2. Yes, there is an 1150 INR (Online), 1200 INR + 50 (DD) (Offline), 50 USD (NRIs) application fee to get registered yourself for VITEEE 2021.
Q3. What is the age limit for VITEEE Exam?
A3. 22 years is the maximum age limit criteria to appear in VITEEE Exam.
Q4. How many times a student can appear in VITEEE Exam in one year?
A4. The candidate can appear only one time in a given year in VITEEE Exam.
Q5. Will VITEEE 2021 be conducted offline?
A5. No, VITEEE 2021 will be conducted in online mode only.
Q6. Will VITEEE be conducted twice in 2021?
A6. No, VITEEE will be conducted only once in 2021.
Best wishes to all the VITEEE 2021 aspirants from the CollegeMarg Team!