About NEET PG Exam 2021
NEET PG or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation is a national level postgraduate entrance exam. It is one of the most respectable entrance exams conducted every year by the National Board of Examination (NBE) for the aspirants who want to pursue a Doctor of Medicine (MD) / Masters of Surgery (MS) / PG Diploma / Diplomate of National Board (DNB) post-MBBS degree after the completion of their MBBS or any other medical degree.
Students have to fit the eligibility criteria of the NEET PG 2021 issued by the exam conducting authority if they want to take the exam. The exam will be conducted on 18th April 2021.
It is a computer-based online examination conducted at more than 250 exam centers across the nation. The exam paper is divided into 3 sections consisting of 200 questions. Candidates need to qualify the NEET PG entrance exam to get selected in one of the top medical colleges for pursuing a master's in the field of medical science.
NEET PG Exam 2021: Key Element
NEET PG Important Dates 2021 Exam
Important dates for the NEET PG 2021 exam, such as application form, admit card, exam, and result, are listed below. Candidates must go through the dates related to the NEET PG exam from the table mentioned below:
NEET PG Exam Registration Process 2021
NEET PG Exam 2021 registration process commences on 23rd December 2021 (3 PM Onwards), which lasts till 15th March 2021 (11:55 PM). All the candidates who want to participate in the exam must need to apply for it by filling the application form through the official website of the NEET PG. It is an online process that involves some of the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of NBE for filling the NEET PG form 2021 – Click Here
- Now, Click on the button that shows NEET PG 2021 through which you will be redirected to the page for filling the application form. (Application form page direct link – Click Here)
- Here you have to choose from New Registration (if you are registering for the first time) or Application Login (if you already get yourself registered).
- For the new users Now, fill in all the required details, i.e., Name, DOB, Mobile No., etc.
- After this, you will be provided with the system generated Application Number and password.
- Note down this number for the remaining application process.
Step 2: Fill NEET PG online application form 2021
- Now visit the Application form page again and Re-login using this system generated Application Number and password by clicking on the Applicant Login.
- Fill in all the details that are asked in the form.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned photograph (Less than 80 kb jpg/jpeg format).
- Upload the scanned signature (20 to 100 kb jpg/jpeg format).
- Upload the scanned Left-hand thumb impression (Less than 80 kb jpg/jpeg format).
- PwD certificate (50 kb – 300 kb jpg/jpeg format).
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After clicking Save & Next, the fee payment page will be redirected.
- Choose payment mode (Canara Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet).
Step 5: Final Submission
- After completing all the steps mentioned above candidates will have to do the final submission of the NEET PG application form.
- Don’t forget to download the filled-in application form.
NEET PG Exam Eligibility 2021
Students who want to appear in the NEET PG 2021 have to fit the eligibility criteria of the following exam issued by the exam conducting authority. Listed below are the eligibility criteria for the NEET PG 2021 entrance exam:
- Candidates should possess an MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate from recognized provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or a permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification published by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Students must also need to complete the one year internship (on or before March 31, 2021).
Note: If the candidate is found unqualified at the time of admission or that he/she submitted the false documents, then the authorities have the right to cancel the exam and the admission of that candidate.
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2021
The National Board of Examination (NBE) authorizes the NEET PG 2021 syllabus for aspiring students who want to take the exam. NEET PG 2021 is going to be conducted in computer based online mode within a time duration of 3 hours 30 minutes. The exam consists of 200 questions that are divided into 03 sections, i.e., Part A (Pre-clinical), Part B (Para-clinical), Part C (Clinical). Students will have to answer all the questions within the given time duration.
- NEET PG 2021 entrance will going to be conducted in computer based online mode.
- The paper consists of MCQ questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Total no of questions: 200 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 800
- Each correct answer will carry a 04 mark.
- Each wrong answer will consist of 1/4 negative marking, i.e., 01 marks will be deducted.
Part A – Pre-clinical
Part B – Para-clinical
Part C – Clinical
NEET PG Result 2021
Students will need to qualify for the NEET PG 2021 entrance exam to gain admission to one of the colleges for pursuing their MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB post-MBBS degree. There are some qualifying eligibility criteria to appear in the counselling process after the declaration of result that is conducted by designated counseling authority under the Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations (as per the latest amendment) notified by the NMC/ the erstwhile MCI with prior approval of MoHFW, Govt. of India. The NEET PG Result 2021 will be declared by 31st May 2021.
NEET PG Exam Cities 2021
NEET PG Exam 2021 is going to be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) in more than 250 cities across the nation. Candidates are advised to choose the exam centers carefully because no changes can be made after the submission of the application form.
Tabulated below is the list of NEET PG 2021 exam cities candidates can choose from according to their ease at the time of registration.
FAQ Concerning NEET PG 2021
Q1. Will the test be conducted in Hindi?
A1. The test will be conducted in the English language only.
Q2. What is the NEET PG exam for?
A2. NEET PG is a national level exam that is conducted to shortlist students for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB post-MBBS courses offered by colleges accepting NEET PG scores for admission.
Q3. I want to apply for the MD course. I have done my MBBS degree.
A3. To get admission to the MD or post-graduate medical degree course, you need to register yourself for NEET PG 2021, which is scheduled tentatively for the 18th April 2021. NBA released the application form on 23rd February 2021.
Q4. My NEET PG application form examination fee is not responding since morning. Is it due to a server problem or some other issues? Is there a way to solve it?
A4. On the last day of application fee payment for the examination, there's a lot of traffic on the portal. It's because of a technical issue.
Q5. Who is the conducting authority for NEET PG 2021?
Best Wishes to all the NEET PG exam aspirants from the CollegeMarg team!